cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Vuforia View - Error in Live Data (Thingworx/Sensor)

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite

Vuforia View - Error in Live Data (Thingworx/Sensor)

Hello Sir/Madam,

I created one Experience In which I bound data to label in preview it shows value but in IPAD it shows only "Label" text. (same thing happening with Gauge widget).

As well as when I am enable state definition to Gauge widget It shows only color (no value).

Could anyone explain me this behavior of Vuforia View?

Regards,
Swapnil More
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Swapnil_More,

Could you please assign the Run time permissions for the es-public-access user to the properties, events and services of the entity whose data must be accessed by a public experience. 

1. From ThingWorx composer, open the entity whose data must be accessed by a public experience
  2. Click the Permissions icon in the last column of the row containing the entity
  3. Click Run Time under Permissions
  4. Under All Properties, Events, Services, use the search box to find and add the es-public-access user
  5. Click green dot under the appropriate permissions columns2.JPGClick Save

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Swapnil_More,

Could you please assign the Run time permissions for the es-public-access user to the properties, events and services of the entity whose data must be accessed by a public experience. 

1. From ThingWorx composer, open the entity whose data must be accessed by a public experience
  2. Click the Permissions icon in the last column of the row containing the entity
  3. Click Run Time under Permissions
  4. Under All Properties, Events, Services, use the search box to find and add the es-public-access user
  5. Click green dot under the appropriate permissions columns2.JPGClick Save
Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite
(To:ytella)

Thanks for Help!!!

Regards,
Swapnil More
Top Tags