cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

how to comment widgets in Vuforia Studio

Jamal8548
11-Garnet

how to comment widgets in Vuforia Studio

Hello member,

I have two views in my app called HOME AND START UP. now in Home view i have 8 popups and each pop up contains a lot of widgets and thats why its so hard for me to add or remove widgets in there. I would like to comment from popup 2 till popup 8 so that all my widgets inside would be comments it dows or i cannot see in the vuforia studio so that i can easily and quickly work on the project. As you can see in the attached picture Home.json when i comment the code from popup 2 till popup 8 and then i start the vuforia studio again then the code just appears back. anyone has an idea how to remove the existing widgets and then take them back again. please let me know about it.

Jamal8548_0-1713162439535.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jamal8548,

- better is to check the folder   ...VuforiaStudio\Projects\<Your-Project-Name>\src\phone\components

the dist folder will be updated when there are changes in the src folder- on preview or publish

- the relevant files are  

ViewName.js and ViewName.json for each View defined on your project

example:

Home.js and Home.json

The  Home.js contains the javascripts defined and used in this specific view e.g. Home

The widgit defintion is contained by the Home.json file

As mentioned you need only the check the src for the current availible widgets because this will override all that what is in the dist folder. OK when you have started Studion in UI and change in the same time the Home.json and then save the View in the UI , possibly this will override the file. But when you change the src folder and then open the projec it will display the current content of the Home.js and Home.json

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Jamal8548,

- better is to check the folder   ...VuforiaStudio\Projects\<Your-Project-Name>\src\phone\components

the dist folder will be updated when there are changes in the src folder- on preview or publish

- the relevant files are  

ViewName.js and ViewName.json for each View defined on your project

example:

Home.js and Home.json

The  Home.js contains the javascripts defined and used in this specific view e.g. Home

The widgit defintion is contained by the Home.json file

As mentioned you need only the check the src for the current availible widgets because this will override all that what is in the dist folder. OK when you have started Studion in UI and change in the same time the Home.json and then save the View in the UI , possibly this will override the file. But when you change the src folder and then open the projec it will display the current content of the Home.js and Home.json

Top Tags