cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license

InfinityX
14-Alexandrite

what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license

what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license?

I also want to know the how many users access the vuforia experience on view once its published on studio both on partner trial version as well as actual license version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:InfinityX)

Hello Garnet,

• what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license ?
    • Vuforia Studio Trial is free :
      • It is in a multi-tenant environment provided by R&D
      • Support only with PTC Community
    • Vuforia Studio with a license
      • Hosted at PTC Cloud or in house of customer/partner
      • Support by cases or PTC Community
  • This behavior doesn't exist at the moment. It has been reported by 2 others customers/partners previously in environments hosted by PTC Cloud. PTC Cloud is looking to add this feature in their portfolio of services. I don't have any more details for the moment.

Best regards,

Samuel

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:InfinityX)

Hello Garnet,

• what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license ?
    • Vuforia Studio Trial is free :
      • It is in a multi-tenant environment provided by R&D
      • Support only with PTC Community
    • Vuforia Studio with a license
      • Hosted at PTC Cloud or in house of customer/partner
      • Support by cases or PTC Community
  • This behavior doesn't exist at the moment. It has been reported by 2 others customers/partners previously in environments hosted by PTC Cloud. PTC Cloud is looking to add this feature in their portfolio of services. I don't have any more details for the moment.

Best regards,

Samuel

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags