cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license

InfinityX
14-Alexandrite

what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license

what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license?

I also want to know the how many users access the vuforia experience on view once its published on studio both on partner trial version as well as actual license version?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:InfinityX)

Hello Garnet,

• what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license ?
    • Vuforia Studio Trial is free :
      • It is in a multi-tenant environment provided by R&D
      • Support only with PTC Community
    • Vuforia Studio with a license
      • Hosted at PTC Cloud or in house of customer/partner
      • Support by cases or PTC Community
  • This behavior doesn't exist at the moment. It has been reported by 2 others customers/partners previously in environments hosted by PTC Cloud. PTC Cloud is looking to add this feature in their portfolio of services. I don't have any more details for the moment.

Best regards,

Samuel

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:InfinityX)

Hello Garnet,

• what is the difference between vuforia studio partner trial version and actual license ?
    • Vuforia Studio Trial is free :
      • It is in a multi-tenant environment provided by R&D
      • Support only with PTC Community
    • Vuforia Studio with a license
      • Hosted at PTC Cloud or in house of customer/partner
      • Support by cases or PTC Community
  • This behavior doesn't exist at the moment. It has been reported by 2 others customers/partners previously in environments hosted by PTC Cloud. PTC Cloud is looking to add this feature in their portfolio of services. I don't have any more details for the moment.

Best regards,

Samuel

Best regards,

Samuel

Announcements
Top Tags