Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request - Annotations Table

SOLVED

Re: Change Request - Annotations Table

Case 11473441...we will see what the TSE says.

Greg

if TS give you the solution, I'm interested .

thanks

PTC TS: this is not possible OOTB.

I'll have to figure some other way to get markups attached.

Highlighted

You add Annotations in the Affected Data step (of Change Request) or Affected/Resulting step of the Change taks. Right click on the row and you should see an Edit Annotations action

3.jpg

You will then get a pop up allowing you to paste or search for annotations related to that Part or CAD Doc

2.jpg

You should then see your Annotations when done editing

1PM.jpg

Once again Jeffery...thank you!!! Your TSE's need a bit more training!!! I have tried what you laid out and it works great!

Thanks Jeffrey,

But what about PSB BOMs annotation ?

I've done a BOM annotation on my WTpart. Save it. no problem

But when add the wtpart to the affected step. No BOM annotation in the table when trying to add it in the change request ...

regards

Gregoy

I'll follow up with Jeff to ensure that we have the correct instructions in the documentation.

Jane

Gregory,

As long as your Annotation set is against that revision of the part it should be in that list - here is an example

4.jpg

Jeff

Still have a problem. Where is the "edit annotation" function that you use ? No add button or copy paste in the annotation table of the Change request.

Is there any preference to set ? I'm wcadmin so full acess right....

Cause in my case , I'm editting my Change Request, and in the wizard "affected object" step , I put the WTpart and try action menu "add from stuctural annotation". And the table is empty, even if I've got annotations on my WTPart.

add_structure_annotation3.jpg

add_structure_annotation.jpg

add_structure_annotation2.jpg

thanks

Gregory,

You need to right click in the Affected Objects table to access the Edit Annotations. My first screen shot on Jun 24, 2013 5:07 PM shows doing the right click action in the table.

The Add from Structural Annotations function will pull in any planned revised parts from the Annotation set once it is attached