cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Document not getting published

rbabu
1-Newbie

Document not getting published

I am getting this error while publishing a document by using docbatch.bat command. Can anyone help me to rectify this issue.

“Error message from the primary converter:

ALC-PDG-060-001-Microsoft Word could not set the "ShowRevisionsAndComments" property. This could happen if the submitted document is protected. Error message from the fallback converter:

ALC-PDG-011-030-Submitted OpenOffice Document could not be converted to PDF. Either OpenOffice is not installed on this system or environment variable OpenOffic e_PATH is not set to correct path. Please set OpenOffice_PATH environment variable to the <OpenOffice_Installation_Dir> on the server (e.g C:\Program File s (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3.0) and then restart the server.; nested exception is:        

ALC-PDG-60001-000: com.adobe.livecycle.generatepdf.client.ConversionException:”

3 REPLIES 3
BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst
(To:rbabu)

Hi Binesh, Thanks for the help. The link which you have provided helped me to rectified the issue.

But while publishing I got this window as shown in the below screen shot.

I am not sure which file it is looking for and why.Do you know which file is it looking for ? I clicked 'Cancel' and then it started to proceed and completed the job.

publish2.jpg

Regards,

Rijoy Babu.

BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst
(To:rbabu)

Error  talks about property merge.

Could you see this helps Disabling the DTI properties option: EnableMerge in the recipe editor's Advanced> Miscellaneous section as Lori Sood‌ mentioned in Re: Office CAD Worker problem

Thanks

Binesh Kumar

Barry Wehmiller

Top Tags