cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Error when uploading a QML

Dobi
14-Alexandrite

Error when uploading a QML

I'm trying to reuse a QML from cs103435.

I saved the file locally as .qml (without the header) and followed the instructions from CS256736 to upload it into the report templates. 

I get this:

Dobi_0-1683563851016.png

What am I missing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joe_morton
17-Peridot
(To:Dobi)

Right-click the link and select "Save link as"

This is for Chrome. The option to save might look different on other browsers, but should function the same.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
joe_morton
17-Peridot

Right-click the link and select "Save link as"

This is for Chrome. The option to save might look different on other browsers, but should function the same.  

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

I just downloaded the QML from the article and loaded it into my test system (12.0.2.X) without any problems

Marco_Tosin_0-1683613068125.png

Marco
Dobi
14-Alexandrite
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Did you do is as is? What I did was copy the content into a new document and saved it as a .qml. 

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

Below are a couple of articles that explain how you can load QML reports into Windchill

How to import QML into Report Management in Windchill PDMLink

How to load QML reports into Windchill

How to load a report exported as QML from the command line

Marco
Dobi
14-Alexandrite
(To:Marco_Tosin)

I did the upload through the Windchill interface bit. @joe_morton's method worked. What I don't understand still is why that works and why saving the content as a .qml doesn't when the content of the document is exactly the same. 

Be that as it may, thanks for the help!

Top Tags