cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Uncompleted Report Query builder

GianpaoloGallo
9-Granite

Uncompleted Report Query builder

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.2 and Datecode with CPS 11.2.1.7

We missed items when fetching a report in query builder. in attached picture you can find the difference between search in Windchill and export Query builder. 7 items on 15 are complely missed.

Here are the errors that I faced
no
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The link to the article I put up earlier refers to how to filter the LATEST version of the Production Plans.

To filter also the LATEST of the WTPart you have to use the same method, with the addition that, if you have multiple views, especially if views are of different plants, you have to make a sub-select for each of them (2nd link below).

How to select the latest revision of a Part in a Query Builder report in Windchill PDMLink

Query Builder Report to query latest version of all WTParts in Windchill PDMLink

Marco

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

There is no picture attached to this discussion

Marco

Hi Marco,

please attached you will find the picture.

Best regards

Gianpaolo

I'm pretty sure the problem is caused by a join that should have an outer join for cases where the link between tables is not true.

Marco

great  !...it seems it works ...

but in this way the result include all the history between item and process plan...

I need to have only the latest version ....

any ideas?

Many thanks

Gianpaolo

1.png

2.png

No. even I use the  process plan branch identifier the result is the same.

Report gives all the revision attached to the same process plan.

Best regards

Gianpaolo

GianpaoloGallo_0-1720709859815.png

The link to the article I put up earlier refers to how to filter the LATEST version of the Production Plans.

To filter also the LATEST of the WTPart you have to use the same method, with the addition that, if you have multiple views, especially if views are of different plants, you have to make a sub-select for each of them (2nd link below).

How to select the latest revision of a Part in a Query Builder report in Windchill PDMLink

Query Builder Report to query latest version of all WTParts in Windchill PDMLink

Marco

Hi @GianpaoloGallo,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Top Tags