cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Variance affected object comments in report

mspencer
5-Regular Member

Variance affected object comments in report

I am building a report for gathering details about a variance object.  I am able to gather the affected object part numbers and names, but also need to gather the comments and approved quantities for these items.  I believe this comment data is held with the link class that connects the objects to the variance, but cannot find the correct class to add to the from field on my QB report.  I read some from CS181651 and thought it may be wt.change2.ProblemProduct, but I was not able to get the join links correct, nor do I see any attributes on wt.change2.ProblemProduct that look like the comments.  I'm attachign my current qml.  Any pointers?

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
mgupta-2
6-Contributor
(To:mspencer)

Max

I believe the link between ChangeIssue and Affected objects is ReportedAgainst. You should be able to get the Comments from this link object.

Regards

Mahesh

Maybe this can help you.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?source=subscription&n=CS63595

And, if you haven't already done, I suggest you to join this group Reporting and also to take a look at this document Resource for reporting

Marco
Top Tags