cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill PDMLink 11.0 M020 doesn't support CREO 4.0 M030?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

Windchill PDMLink 11.0 M020 doesn't support CREO 4.0 M030?

Hi i'm SeonHo

i installed Windchill 11.0 M020

and CPS 01

i can't connect windchill at CREO 4.0 M030

that software & Hardware Matrix show support platform

cM.png

i installed PDMLink and CSP, Creo View adapter

if i didn't installed plm connector then CREO 4.0 didn't connect?

but CREO 3.0 work!

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveShaw
15-Moonstone
(To:CHASEONHO)

The S,R,C designations indicate that we support the Windchill and Creo combination.  Where the R and C designation indicate a higher level of certification testing by PTC, where R indicates the combination which has been tested to the highest degree.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SteveShaw
15-Moonstone

SeonHo,

The compatibility matrix is correct and the combination that you are trying to work with should be supported.  I would suggest that you contact PTC technical support to troubleshoot your connectivity issue.

It seems to be an issue caused by attempting to connect to 4.0 without clearing the cache with CREO 3.0 connected. Thank you.

As an added , I would like to ask you a little bit about the N, S, C, and R in the matrix
I do not speak English and I interpret it through Googletranslator
When I understand C and R, R is supported, but I am in the process of being integrated, and C means that all versions can be supported in the future. right?

SteveShaw
15-Moonstone

The S,R,C designations indicate that we support the Windchill and Creo combination.  Where the R and C designation indicate a higher level of certification testing by PTC, where R indicates the combination which has been tested to the highest degree.

Top Tags