cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Appearance editor

ptc-593619
1-Newbie

Appearance editor

A while ago someone was kind enough to give me the way to apply a color
to an intent surface in Wildfire 5.0. I seem to have lost that and
cannot remember the key sequence for applying a color to say - a series
of rounds. Can anyone help me with this?

Richard A. Black

Lead Design Engineer

Eaton Corporation

440 Murray Hill Road

Southern Pines

NC 28387 USA

tel: 910 695 2905

fax: 910 695 2901

-

www.eaton.com

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:ptc-593619)

One way to do it is to use the search function.

View -> Color and Appearance -> Change the assignment to surfaces -> Edit -> Find (or Ctrl F) -> look for surface (or intent surface) -> select what you want -> Click the >> arrow -> Close -> OK

Chris

This communication, including any attachments, consists of non-public information that is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It is a confidential communication that may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, export-controlled and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable U.S. and non-U.S. law. If the reader is not the intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the communication, including any attachments, from your system without saving any information or making any physical copies. Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited.

Top Tags