cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Drawing Line Scales do not print/export as shown in Drawing Mode

ngoutis
6-Contributor

Drawing Line Scales do not print/export as shown in Drawing Mode

Can anyone explain what controls how Creo scales center, hidden, and phantom lines, when printing or exporting? This is a problem I've ignored longer enough -- hopefully someone can provide some insight for me.

Thanks,

Nick

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
ngoutis
6-Contributor
(To:ngoutis)

Might help if I attach the correct image ....

mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:ngoutis)

Hello Nick Goutis,

l´m almost sure that right settings are hidden somewhere in PEN TABLE FILE. *.PNT extension. These file is responsible for 2D drawing to PDF printing output.

Don´t know exact enswer, but can give you some directions:

- see attached file with basic informations about *.PNT file

- see ProE help about PEN TABLE expression

- see PTC community for PEN TABLE expression

Milan

mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:mbonka)

Have found some more simplier PDF "manual" about *.PNT file.

Please Refer:Suggested Technique for Creating Table.pnt files and Setting Default Pens

Hope it can explain many question...

Regards

Milan

Hi,

hidden line print pattern can be defined in pen table file:

pen  3  pattern 0.5, 0.2 cm; thickness 0.025 cm; color 0.0 0.0 0.0;  half_tone_color

axis print pattern depends on drawing size, by default, you can configure pattern length using drawing option:

see my reply on Axes printing page

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags