cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to change text font of annotation name of coordinate system in a LAYOUT/ notebook

PI_6131154
8-Gravel

How to change text font of annotation name of coordinate system in a LAYOUT/ notebook

Hello!

When I create a coordinate system in a layout (I use to place components automatically in the assembly), I can not change the text font and I can not change the name of the coordinate system.

This behavioral is present only by coordinate system.

Do you have some advices for me?

Thank you!

layout.jpg

www.pi-engineering.at
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK! Nice! Thank you! For new notebook is working. Some ideas how to apply this to "old" one?

New created annotations are with the new font, but the existing annotations do not get the new font 😞

www.pi-engineering.at

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@PI_6131154 wrote:

Hello!

When I create a coordinate system in a layout (I use to place components automatically in the assembly), I can not change the text font and I can not change the name of the coordinate system.

This behavioral is present only by coordinate system.

Do you have some advices for me?

Thank you!

layout.jpg

Hi,

1.] CSYS names can be changed in individual parts/assemblies.

2.] font of drawing test items can be set using drawing/detail option named default_annotation_font

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3uBj8ofe6M video starting at 5:30 time.

Martin Hanák

Hi! 

Thank you for the help. 

My question is according JUST in LAYOUT /now called Notebook/.

www.pi-engineering.at

@PI_6131154 wrote:

Hi! 

Thank you for the help. 

My question is according JUST in LAYOUT /now called Notebook/.

Hi,

1.] I do no know how to rename CSYS created in Notebook/Layout ... please assk PTC Support.

2.] font of Notebook/Layout text items can be set using detail option named default_annotation_font

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3uBj8ofe6M video starting at 5:30 time for inspiration.

Martin Hanák

Das alles kenne ich, funktioniert unter LAYOUT nicht

www.pi-engineering.at

@PI_6131154 wrote:

Das alles kenne ich, funktioniert unter LAYOUT nicht

Hi,

I created new notebook in Creo Parametric 7.0 and set detail option named default_annotation_font.

Notes and CSYS names are displayed in font I set using this option.

Martin Hanák

OK! Nice! Thank you! For new notebook is working. Some ideas how to apply this to "old" one?

New created annotations are with the new font, but the existing annotations do not get the new font 😞

www.pi-engineering.at

@PI_6131154 wrote:

Hi,

I think existing annotations have font assigned manually. Edit note properties and turn on Default option.

default_font.png

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin!

I got it with the font. Annotations are not the problem. Always I speak about the "annotation text of a coordinate system in notebook".  The problem with the font is done! Thank you.

Now is still the problem with the font size of "annotation text of a coordinate system in notebook". I can not change it. In not so important issue, but should be interesting to know if it possible to mage it. 

Of course the problem with no changing of the name of "annotation text of a coordinate system in notebook" still be.

ll.jpg

www.pi-engineering.at

@PI_6131154 wrote:

Hi Martin!

I got it with the font. Annotations are not the problem. Always I speak about the "annotation text of a coordinate system in notebook".  The problem with the font is done! Thank you.

Now is still the problem with the font size of "annotation text of a coordinate system in notebook". I can not change it. In not so important issue, but should be interesting to know if it possible to mage it. 

Of course the problem with no changing of the name of "annotation text of a coordinate system in notebook" still be.

ll.jpg

Hi,

I guess the size of CSYS names is hardcoded and cannot be configured. Please ask PTC Support to be sure.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags