cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to eliminate the message

hdu
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

How to eliminate the message

Hi, I am facing an issue here.

When I created a drawing (use the template from my company), a message always occured.

13.jpg

Formart properties(Drawing properties) of the template such as the below:

11.jpg

I just think there are some relations between the message and the options .

And if so, Can I delete the "aux_line_font"  from the tree options?

Many thanks !

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:hdu)

Hi,

to remove aux_line_font 21 SOLID option you have to change aux_line_font 21 SOLID to aux_line_font 21 SOLIDFONT

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Hi,

There is an article CS20718 regrading the same.

This may help you.

Thank you for your reply !

However, my Basic PTC.com Account have not sufficient privileges to access to the area of eSupport.

14.jpg

Could you deliver the article CS20718 converting pdf  by e-mail ?

thank you very much !!!

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Here is the resolution [art of document.

• The format references line styles that are not available
  • Remove the references
    • Select File > Drawing Options and change aux_line_font 26 DXFFONT_#  to aux_line_font 26 SOLIDFONT for each font
    • If aux_line_font is listed more than once repeat the same procedure for each entry
    • Two additional aux_line_font options appear to be added but they will go away after updating the drawing
    • Select Add/Change > Apply > Close
    • Select View > Update > All Sheets

Thank you for your reply !

21.jpg

then, update

22.jpg

However, I can not change aux_line_font 21 SOLID  to aux_line_font 26 SOLIDFONT,

just add aux_line_font 26 SOLIDFONT options.

I still didn't solve the issue..

Thank you very much all the time !

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

OK, try below steps.

1. Open drawing which is prompting specified warning, Change aux_line_font 26 solidfont.

2. Create new drawing and merge affected drawing using Insert > Copy From other Drawing.

Save new drawing and open and check the message. If it is clear you can make changes in new drawing and use that.

I can not change 'aux_line_font 26 solidfont' ,

I still didn't solve the issue..

Thank you very much all the time !

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

to remove aux_line_font 21 SOLID option you have to change aux_line_font 21 SOLID to aux_line_font 21 SOLIDFONT

MH

Martin Hanák

I was finally solved it .

Thank you very much for your help,

and also for Mahesh Sharma !

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags