cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to eliminate the message

hdu
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

How to eliminate the message

Hi, I am facing an issue here.

When I created a drawing (use the template from my company), a message always occured.

13.jpg

Formart properties(Drawing properties) of the template such as the below:

11.jpg

I just think there are some relations between the message and the options .

And if so, Can I delete the "aux_line_font"  from the tree options?

Many thanks !

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:hdu)

Hi,

to remove aux_line_font 21 SOLID option you have to change aux_line_font 21 SOLID to aux_line_font 21 SOLIDFONT

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Hi,

There is an article CS20718 regrading the same.

This may help you.

Thank you for your reply !

However, my Basic PTC.com Account have not sufficient privileges to access to the area of eSupport.

14.jpg

Could you deliver the article CS20718 converting pdf  by e-mail ?

thank you very much !!!

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Here is the resolution [art of document.

• The format references line styles that are not available
  • Remove the references
    • Select File > Drawing Options and change aux_line_font 26 DXFFONT_#  to aux_line_font 26 SOLIDFONT for each font
    • If aux_line_font is listed more than once repeat the same procedure for each entry
    • Two additional aux_line_font options appear to be added but they will go away after updating the drawing
    • Select Add/Change > Apply > Close
    • Select View > Update > All Sheets

Thank you for your reply !

21.jpg

then, update

22.jpg

However, I can not change aux_line_font 21 SOLID  to aux_line_font 26 SOLIDFONT,

just add aux_line_font 26 SOLIDFONT options.

I still didn't solve the issue..

Thank you very much all the time !

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

OK, try below steps.

1. Open drawing which is prompting specified warning, Change aux_line_font 26 solidfont.

2. Create new drawing and merge affected drawing using Insert > Copy From other Drawing.

Save new drawing and open and check the message. If it is clear you can make changes in new drawing and use that.

I can not change 'aux_line_font 26 solidfont' ,

I still didn't solve the issue..

Thank you very much all the time !

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

to remove aux_line_font 21 SOLID option you have to change aux_line_font 21 SOLID to aux_line_font 21 SOLIDFONT

MH

Martin Hanák

I was finally solved it .

Thank you very much for your help,

and also for Mahesh Sharma !

Top Tags