cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to see errors and warnings when publishing PVZ from Creo Parametric?

M_C_Anderson
9-Granite

How to see errors and warnings when publishing PVZ from Creo Parametric?

When publishing a PVZ file from Creo Parametric, the message log will state something along the lines of:

Publish completed - # Errors # Warnings

When # is not 0, how can I actually read what those errors and/or warnings are? I tried generating a log with the published PVZ, but the resulting log is fairly unhelpful, simply stating what was published, where it was published to, and with which recipe file. 

2023-10-03_17-16-16_Code.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ah, I found it. The errors are listed in the session log, which for my company's install is in 

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp

I assume this location will vary. I was able to find the warnings listed out with somewhat helpful descriptions:

2023-10-04_10-22-45_Code.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:M_C_Anderson)

Have you looked at the trail file? I haven't come across this myself but sometimes there is additional information in the trail file.

Ah, I found it. The errors are listed in the session log, which for my company's install is in 

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp

I assume this location will vary. I was able to find the warnings listed out with somewhat helpful descriptions:

2023-10-04_10-22-45_Code.png

Top Tags