cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

MBD Mode

hostroske
12-Amethyst

MBD Mode

There are significant changes on the MBD mode inside CREO 4.0 As far as I was able to test it, there are great benefits and improvments inside the new software. At the same time I also found out, that a lot of ISO symbols and dimension types fro GD&T are not supportet yet, a lot of modfier and other options are missing.

Is there an overview about all upcoming changes for ISO-GPS inside CREO4.0, so that we can compare it with our requirements?

Inside my Sneakpeek Version, I'm also not able to add a tolerance to an annotoation, as well as changing orientation and move to plane.

Please provide me with an next step and time plan for an implementation here.

Yesterday I wrote an e-mail to Raphael and expleined some details which I'm missing in Creo 4.0. This mail should be a foundation for our next meeting.

Regards

Holger

1 REPLY 1

OK. I found one issue with it.

"Move to Plane" and "Current Orientation" sometimes disapear from the Right Mouse Menu. i this is the case only "Delete" is available.

One other poiunt.

My model is set to ISO/DIN, but inside GD&T Advisor I cannot switch to ISO/DIN, it's greyed out.

How can I change GD/T Advisor to support ISO/DIN?

Holger

Top Tags