cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

ModelCHECK Metrics

JoeH
1-Newbie

ModelCHECK Metrics

I am attempting to setup ModelCHECK Metrics using a MS Access database. I have the software components installed and am to the point where I need to setup the XML file. My documentation says there is an access_new_admin.xml file available at the PTC ProjectLink. My PTC rep is unable to find this file. With the software there is a new_admin.xml file, but I believe this is setup for use with an Oracle database. Does anyone have or know where I can get the access_new_admin.xml file.

Thank you,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Joe,

I was able to find a copy of this file for you.

Rosemary

Top Tags