cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

ModelCHECK not working on harness MFG

LK_10080738
7-Bedrock

ModelCHECK not working on harness MFG

I have been trying to run MODELcheck in created MFG assembly (nailboard), but the button is grayed out and I'm not possible to use it. I tried to edit my config_init, but I'm not sure what exactly should I look for.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

1. What version of the program are you using?
2. Please show a screenshot of your issue.

Hello,

I am using Creo 7.0.

This is the issue. without modelcheck I cannot checkin the assembly. So I guess there has to be a way how to enable it.

LK_10080738_0-1665036349618.png

Hi,

I am not sure whether MODELcheck can check MFG assembly. I guess that that in checks parts, assemblies and drawings, only.

Martin Hanák

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Without modelcheck process, I'm unable to CheckIn the assembly to commonspace. If I try to CheckIn the assembly without modelcheck, conflict managment window will pop up with error.

@LK_10080738 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Without modelcheck process, I'm unable to CheckIn the assembly to commonspace. If I try to CheckIn the assembly without modelcheck, conflict managment window will pop up with error.

Hi,

if you have active Support at PTC then I suggest you to contact PTC Support.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags