cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Multiple rept Region in creo Bom

AS_10538336
6-Contributor

Multiple rept Region in creo Bom

Dear Fellow Community Members, Please help me on this topic. I had created a BOM Table with Multiple Rept Region, But it is not Functioning Properly. Some regions are working fine but, some like Part Name, QTY are not working. Please suggest some work around or corrections.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:AS_10538336)

Why separate repeat regions? I don't think you can add user text unless you define a comment region?

Use one region and define required columns with a comments command in the repeat region.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

unfortunately your pictures are not readable -AND- you did not describe properly your problem.

Martin Hanák

Sir, I have to create a bom table in which some field will be with rept region and some field will be without rept region (data entered manually).

I had applied rept region in first two columns then for QTY then material, then surface area and at last total weight and other fields will be filled manually by user.
It shows results for surface area and mass, but not for other regions.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:AS_10538336)

Why separate repeat regions? I don't think you can add user text unless you define a comment region?

Use one region and define required columns with a comments command in the repeat region.

Top Tags