cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

axis and control axis length in 2d creo 3.0

Redro
7-Bedrock

axis and control axis length in 2d creo 3.0

Hello

i drawn a rectangle , how i put middle axis (orizontal and vertical) ,

i put in 3d but in 2d not see this

i put axis with sketch but i do not control dimension on it ? it's a tips and tricks for this

tks for response

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:Redro)

One method is to put diagonal contruction lines through rectangle in the sketch and place datum point at intersection. When extruded it creates a centerline. this can then be shown in the 2D.

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

There is always more to learn in Creo.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Use 'Show Model Annotations' to show the axis in your drawing (2d). It will be the 'model datums' tab within the Show Model Annotations window.

part.jpg

1_dwg.jpg

i don't find the axis but it is a circle you are right

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:Redro)

One method is to put diagonal contruction lines through rectangle in the sketch and place datum point at intersection. When extruded it creates a centerline. this can then be shown in the 2D.

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags