cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

axis and control axis length in 2d creo 3.0

Redro
7-Bedrock

axis and control axis length in 2d creo 3.0

Hello

i drawn a rectangle , how i put middle axis (orizontal and vertical) ,

i put in 3d but in 2d not see this

i put axis with sketch but i do not control dimension on it ? it's a tips and tricks for this

tks for response

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:Redro)

One method is to put diagonal contruction lines through rectangle in the sketch and place datum point at intersection. When extruded it creates a centerline. this can then be shown in the 2D.

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

There is always more to learn in Creo.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Use 'Show Model Annotations' to show the axis in your drawing (2d). It will be the 'model datums' tab within the Show Model Annotations window.

part.jpg

1_dwg.jpg

i don't find the axis but it is a circle you are right

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:Redro)

One method is to put diagonal contruction lines through rectangle in the sketch and place datum point at intersection. When extruded it creates a centerline. this can then be shown in the 2D.

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags