cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

wire parameters disappear

ptc-3033723
1-Newbie

wire parameters disappear

Hello,

I have a strange probem with my wiring :

Today, without doing sometink special, the half of my assembly library have missing wire parameters. Thichness and min bed radius are income by default. When i look parameters of spools, no problem there are correctly define, similary when i look definition of wire, spool name appear correclty to define wire feature.

I work only with back up, all assembly of my library are independent.

It is very strange... why only a part of my library have this problem? With back up, assembly should be independent, but there is a link between assembly affected... can be with spool definition file?

If someone have have idea to help me... I really need help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

new information,

there was few minute, i tryed reroute awire affected. Impossible to reconnect on the connector "Cannot route cable to WIRE entry port" . But i am sure the feature is a wire and the connector is for wire (logical, because i already succeeded the cabling without problem). Now, pro cabling consider wire like a cable....

I think a files link assembly affected, and this files is used for discribe wire/cable/bundle définition. (but is just a guess).

i take a lookat modify option in pro cabling. For many wire (not all), parameters "res_des_from", "entry_port_from".... are missing.

I can regenerate with correctly thickness by modification ofwire connection parameters(cabling/modify/parameters). (all my entry port have the same name, it is easy to redifine this option for all my cable).

But wire are incomplet yet. (logic because the parameters "ref_des_from/to" are empty. I can't redifine this parameters because corretly component not appear)

To conclude, the missing cable parameters ( ref_def_from/to ; entry_port_from/to) are the cause of my problem ( thickness and min bed radius back by default).

Now I search the reason of this disappearing, where cable/wire/bundle parametre are save...

Top Tags