cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

constraint attach

mgrondin1
4-Participant

constraint attach

Hello,

I use Creo 4, in the drawing

when I move a note or a bubble, there are always positioning constraints that appear, is there a way to disable this function?

Someone can help me ?

thanks

contraint_attach.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Why does the link to vote is disable ?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:jackie)

Are you logged in? I don't think you can vote if you are not logged in.

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:jackie)

As Dale mentions, you need to log in. You also need to have a PTC maintenance account to be allowed to vote.

mgrondin1
4-Participant
(To:mgrondin1)

to remove the constraints for bubble :
edit the attach, use a surface and change the arrow style to another simple arrow.
the simple arrow does not work well.

mgrondin1
4-Participant
(To:mgrondin1)

It does not solve the problem, but it's an observation I made !

Another possible work around is by creating vertical and horizontal snap lines.

Have their intersection away from those pesky perpendicular or tangent snapping conditions.

Snap the corner of the leader to both lines, then move the lines into desired position by adjusting their spacing (can double click the snap line)

I found using surface reference selection instead of edge will stop the constraints.

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:rchenry)

This issue was fixed in May 2020 with the release of 4.0 M130 with the addition of controls  to disable and change the behavior of the constraints.

Check out this Idea post for more info: Option to disable/turn off annotation leader snapp... - PTC Community

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags