cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How can I get datum tags that are hidden in a layer to not appear in Creo View?

GB_10533882
4-Participant

How can I get datum tags that are hidden in a layer to not appear in Creo View?

So, I'm working on a drawing in Creo 6.0, and I've hidden all of the datum tags that were not attached to a GDT in a layer. However, they still appear when I open the latest published version of the drawing in Creo View. How can I get these datum tags that are hidden in a layer to not appear in Creo View as well?

3 REPLIES 3
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:GB_10533882)

One option is to not publish them at all:

TomU_0-1677709607115.png

Same basic information in this article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS47172

GB_10533882
4-Participant
(To:TomU)

It took a few times republishing to get the datums to not appear in Creo View. I'm not sure how that works or why it didn't pick it up the first couple times but it eventually took. Thank you for your response!

Actually you want to publish them all of them as well as your layers. It is also a Filter settings inside of Creo View Options that you can control. The 1st and 2nd image is what is on our CAD Worker as well as the two Creo Parametric files are set to while the 3rd image is the Creo View setting we push out to our users.

CV_Publish.jpg

CV_Publish2.jpg

CV_Publish3.jpg

Top Tags