cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to cleanup dimension in drawing

KB_9753804
12-Amethyst

How to cleanup dimension in drawing

Hello friends , 

I am new in Creo Customization , I have use ProDrawingDimensioncleanup function to auto allign the all dimension in sheet , for that I  set the value cleanup offset dimension and cleanup dimension incremental value through program but still dimensions are going out of sheet boundary , please help me to resolve the issue .

2 REPLIES 2

Hi

You need to remove all annotations that are based on dimensions, or simpler all annotations. So you could do it much nicer than the code below ... but it could be work something like this:

/*====================================================================*\
FUNCTION : removeAllAnnotations()
PURPOSE  :
\*====================================================================*/

ProError removeAllAnnotationsDtlVisitAction(ProDtlitem* item, ProError filt_status, ProAppData appdata) {
	ProDrawingAnnotationErase(ProDrawing(item->owner), item);
	return PRO_TK_NO_ERROR;
}

ProError removeAllAnnotationsDimensionVisitAction(ProDimension* dimension, ProError filt_status, ProAppData appdata) {
	ProDrawing * drw = NULL;
	if (appdata != NULL)
		drw = (ProDrawing*)appdata;
	ProDrawingAnnotationErase(appdata != NULL ? *drw : ProDrawing(dimension->owner), dimension);
	return PRO_TK_NO_ERROR;
}

ProError removeAllAnnotationsSolidVisitAction(ProSolid solid, ProError filt_status, ProAppData appdata) {
	ProSolidDimensionVisit(solid, PRO_B_TRUE, removeAllAnnotationsDimensionVisitAction, NULL, appdata);
	ProSolidDimensionVisit(solid, PRO_B_FALSE, removeAllAnnotationsDimensionVisitAction, NULL, appdata);

return PRO_TK_NO_ERROR;
}

//FUNCTION
		ProDrawing drw = ProDrawing(mdl);
		int sheet;
		if (ProDrawingCurrentSheetGet(drw, &sheet) == PRO_TK_NO_ERROR) {
			ProDrawingDtlnoteVisit(ProDrawing(mdl), NULL, sheet, removeAllAnnotationsDtlVisitAction, NULL, NULL);
			ProDrawingDtlentityVisit(ProDrawing(mdl), NULL, sheet, removeAllAnnotationsDtlVisitAction, NULL, NULL);
		}
		ProDrawingDimensionVisit(drw, PRO_DIMENSION, removeAllAnnotationsDimensionVisitAction, NULL, NULL);
		ProDrawingDimensionVisit(drw, PRO_REF_DIMENSION, removeAllAnnotationsDimensionVisitAction, NULL, NULL);

ProDrawingSolidsVisit(drw, removeAllAnnotationsSolidVisitAction, NULL, &drw);
// FUNCTION END

Br,

Eike

Hi KB,

Get ProDrawing and ProView handle of the required model you need to clean dimensions in it.

Then pass these two handles into that ProDrawingDimensionsCleanup() function.

Make sure to use "s" in the ProDrawingDimensionsCleanup function.

Top Tags