cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to get components with failed constrain in Assembly

mbadgujar
1-Newbie

How to get components with failed constrain in Assembly

I am working in Creo 2.0 M080. In my application I am opening Creo assembly file , using ProToolkit API I would like to know if assembly has any component with unresolved/failed constraint. Unresolved constrain for component could be due to external/internal reference are not available.Such part does generate a Regenerate failures.

So is there any API using which I can determine if given component has unresolved/failed constrain. I did tried API's which give states as packaged , under constrained , placed , unplaced but it didn't helped to get the correct results.

Thanks,

Milind

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags