cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Is it possible to mark only one of the four axis directions in 2D to be selected?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

Is it possible to mark only one of the four axis directions in 2D to be selected?

Hi,

When creating a dimension in 2D, Creo highlights one direction of the axis.

When select axis via ProSelect(), Creo highlights all direction of the axis.

Is it possible to highlights one direction(at cursor) of the axis when select axis via ProSelect().?

CHASEONHO_0-1654237002424.png

Thanks,

Warm Regards,

SeonHo CHA.

3 REPLIES 3
remy
21-Topaz I
(To:CHASEONHO)

Hi @CHASEONHO 

You need to have ProSelect highlight several direction of an axis'. I'm trying to understand why you expect that creating a dimension and selecting an axis (which are two different operations) should behave the same .

Can you explain me why this is essential for your application?

And if possible disclose the code your application use to perform both. This will be greatly appreciated and will help understand where you are headed.

Thanks for your reply.,

When creating a dimension by selecting an axis and an edge, if the direction of the axis is selected incorrectly, the dimension is not created as intended.
Therefore, we hope to emphasize the direction of the axis to the user.

The code is using the content of Article - CS339236.

FV
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:CHASEONHO)

ProSelect(...) is a generic selection function and it 'does not know' about drawing behavior specializations.

You need to use either pre-select or post-select arguments of ProSelect(...) to create a display list with highlights and to delete the list upon ProSelect() completion.

HIH.

FV. 

Top Tags