cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Pro/Intralink 3.4 Toolkit Development setup

SelvamP1
1-Newbie

Pro/Intralink 3.4 Toolkit Development setup

I want to delete few parts from the Intralink 3.4 system where file names are given in a CSV file. I would like write a Toolkit application in C to delete those files.

But I don't find any development document on this.

I somehow managed to compile the demo program for testing the installation and I could not able to run it. Can anybody share some knowledge on this?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Selvam -

I wish I could be of more help, but I the last time I wrote anything with the Intralink toolkit was over 10 years ago. My own company moved from Intralink to Windchill some 5 or 6 years ago.

I somehow managed to compile the demo program for testing the installation and I could not able to run it. Can anybody share some knowledge on this?

Did you receive any error messages when you ran your code? If so, could you post them here?

|+|  M a r k  |+|

As we're migrating from Pro/I 3.4 to PDMLink 10.2 soon, in the last year I developed a handful Pro/INT Toolkit programs. So I hope, I can help you ...

Ok, compiling a demo application worked for you - you've got a EXE file, you want to run now, right?

Have you installed the Pro/INTRALINK Toolkit Environment somewhere? This is required for running the developed program!

Top Tags