cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

VB API User Guide for Creo 2.0

haåman
7-Bedrock

VB API User Guide for Creo 2.0

Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find the VB API User Guide för Creo Parametric 2.0? I've managed to find one for Wildfire 4 and one for 5 but not Creo 2.0..

(Wildfire 5: http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/99870/en/vbug.pdf)

Thank you in advance!

BR

Heidi

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
Nico1
1-Newbie
(To:haåman)

Hello Heidi,

did you install the VB-API with Creo 2?

On my Desktop the vbug is under C:\PTC\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M070\vbapi

~

Nico

haåman
7-Bedrock
(To:Nico1)

Hi,

I haven't installed it myself but I'll pass this information along. Thank you Nico!

haåman
7-Bedrock

Hello again Nico,

If I want to install the VB API, do you know how I do it? I can't find it as an option when performing a reconfigure (customization) on my Creo2-installation. Do I have to install Creo from scratch? I already have the M080 so I can't do an upgrade..

Thank you in advance!

BR,

Heidi

Nico1
1-Newbie
(To:haåman)

You have to install Creo from the iso-file you've downloaded. When you don't install it, there is no option in the standard ptc-setup. This should only be on the original iso.

haåman
7-Bedrock

Thank you again! I got it to work

Hello,

seems I don't have rights to download the file, Can you send me a copy of it?

thanks.

Please find it in attachment.

Top Tags