cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Just Loaded Creo3.0

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine

Just Loaded Creo3.0

Wow,

Quite a Different Look to the icons and the new trajectory is nice and clean looking. I like it so far. I am Just looking right now probably won't start using untill after they get all the mold stuff running this fall or winter.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Are you running other versions on a fixed license? Just gathering loading options.

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Antonius,

Yes, I am Running Creo2.0 M110(what we are running for Production) And Creo 3.0 just for testing on a fixed license. Only 1 can run at a time. So when I get a few minutes free I go in and play with Creo3.0. It helps If and when we switch over to Creo3.0 to know it already.

Thanks Steve. I would be most interested in knowing about problems with loading and running both versions.

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Antonius,

No Problems at all... at least in my load...Uses the same License files and config files as Creo2.0. I probably should have put Creo3.0 in a separate directory but I forgot and just let it load and everyting seems to be behaving fine. I just remembered I did get a new license file because of a hard drive crash but I was not sure i needed to? anyway the new license file runs both versions fine.

creo3.0.PNG

Thanks again.

I just loaded Creo 3 as well. The new UI's are great but I guess after wating so long between releases I thought there would be more new "stuff". There are a lot of little things that I think can really make this software better.

I created a product idea for the ability to add a shank diameter to cutting tools. For me this would be very helpful in collision detection. Most softwares I've used (MasterCAM, CamWorks, etc.) have had this feature for a long time. If you can vote yes for this enhancement if you agree with it and I will vote yes for whatever other enhancements this community thinks is useful.

Top Tags