cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

flag can't follow mouse in Annotation

yhuang-2
9-Granite

flag can't follow mouse in Annotation

It is torments me with the question.

Since when Creo Elements Direct v19.0 becomes to lag in the Annotation

The flag can't move to follow the mouse flag speed in the Annotation of elements direct.

I find that it occur in Nvidia GT640 , GT740, w540. It happen in the Nvidia .

I don't know how can I handle it.

Maybe Nvida option could solve it,but I don't know how can I set.

I opened the code to PTC and He say the graphics card didn't fit their specification.

He told me to set SDPIXELFORMAT and SOFTWARE in Environment Variables of windows.

It was a slight follow the mouse flag  in Annotation, But it happen the flag was lag in the Molding.

So the Enviroment Variables can't solve this problem.

Someone can't use high specification computer, like PTC suggest computer specification to high price, they restrict by their company.

Because my computer is not Nvidia , I can't try the question.

I need someone help me.

How can I set the Nvidia option ?

Thank you

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Did you try the environment variables at all?

They do change the behaviour of the graphics in Modeling/Annotation.

The cards you mention are not supported by PTC, as PTC support told you correctly. So it is possible that you have that kind of behaviour.

It will be down to the following: search for a good driver, good settings, ...

Hi Wim

Yes, I set it at all, but it happen the same problem in Modeling.

I want to suggest my client to use the PTC suggestion computer, but they could't use that

So I try to set enviroment variables.

It did not fix the problem.

I also suggest them to update their griver.

or

I try to set the Nvidia option,maybe it can fix it.

Top Tags