cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

pro manufacturing 4th axis

tommurray
1-Newbie

pro manufacturing 4th axis

i was looking to become more fimilar with programming in fourth axis mode have large experience in 3 axis but looking to get more fimilar with fourth axis. any one that can advise me on how to do it or where to get help.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

As someone with 3-axis machnining expirience don't give enough info on what you drfine the fourth axis. Is it a rotary table or a divider or perhaps a fixed position on a multi-axis machine. Remember you need a post processor to support the whatever you mean fourth axis. Be more specific I might be able to point you how to do it.
Top Tags