cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Conversion of a file with .xmcd extension

ML_10426113
2-Guest

Conversion of a file with .xmcd extension

Hi all,
I downloaded the Mathcad trial version and I am trying to import a file with extension .xmcd, but the conversione function doesn,t work. Please can you help me?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Starting from the 7th version of Mathcad Prime you can use the built-in converter (before the installation process, it is necessary to select it among the installation components).

Pic_1.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Starting from the 7th version of Mathcad Prime you can use the built-in converter (before the installation process, it is necessary to select it among the installation components).

Pic_1.png

Hi,

thank you for your answer, but I have already installed the tool XMCD, MCD converter, but it doesn't work with the file that I need to convert..

I think that the problem is the file itself.

You can download the file at the following link, if you want to try the conversion:

https://www.onsemi.com/pub/collateral/fan7688-and-ncp4390-loop-gain-transfer-function-calculator.xmcd

Many thanks,

Matteo 

You need to open all hidden/password protected areas in your worksheet..

Top Tags