cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Need to get Mathcad 15 m050 so I can install it on a windows 10 computer

SH_6891217
1-Newbie

Need to get Mathcad 15 m050 so I can install it on a windows 10 computer

Need mathcad 15 m050 so I can install on windows 10 machine
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gotcha.

I'd follow the directions in the second part of the error you received, the

"Note: You will need your Customer Number and either a Service Contract Number (SCN), Sales Order Number (SON) or Site Number in order to upgrade your account. This information is available in the Software Order Fulfillment email you received when the software was purchased. If you cannot locate this information, or would like more information around our Support Packages, please contact your company Administrator or a PTC Global Support Representative."

part. I assume you have those numbers mentioned readily available, but if you contact PTC Support that way they should help you.

(And maybe you can ask them about the licence management for your original problem, the Mathcad 15 install media!)

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

Read the next announcement - "Official PTC Mathcad 15 and Prime 1–6 End-of-Sale Announcement": https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Anno...

I already have a license. Just need the mathcad 15 m050 installation software.

Please reach out to License Management for assistance: https://support.ptc.com/apps/business_support/auth/ssl/assistant

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Tried that and I get Access Denied. Tied upgrading my account and it goes to a non reachable page.

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

You are currently setup with a Basic PTC.com Account that does not provide access to this area of eSupport. This means that you may have an active PTC Global Support agreement however you have not yet Upgraded your Account to reflect your Support entitlements. To access this area please Upgrade Your Account.

Note: You will need your Customer Number and either a Service Contract Number (SCN), Sales Order Number (SON) or Site Number in order to upgrade your account. This information is available in the Software Order Fulfillment email you received when the software was purchased. If you cannot locate this information, or would like more information around our Support Packages, please contact your company Administrator or a PTC Global Support Representative.

Where'd you get your licence from?

Directly from PTC Licensing Team

If you have an issue as well, please make a separate thread for it. (I assume you're not the same person as the original poster...?)

Yes i am the same person was just using another company account.

Gotcha.

I'd follow the directions in the second part of the error you received, the

"Note: You will need your Customer Number and either a Service Contract Number (SCN), Sales Order Number (SON) or Site Number in order to upgrade your account. This information is available in the Software Order Fulfillment email you received when the software was purchased. If you cannot locate this information, or would like more information around our Support Packages, please contact your company Administrator or a PTC Global Support Representative."

part. I assume you have those numbers mentioned readily available, but if you contact PTC Support that way they should help you.

(And maybe you can ask them about the licence management for your original problem, the Mathcad 15 install media!)

Top Tags