cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Where can I get the Product Code used for trial 30 days license?

LW_12085419
2-Guest

Where can I get the Product Code used for trial 30 days license?

I would like to try Mathcad for 30 days free. After installing the software, before getting the license, the software asks me to key in the Product Code. Where can I get the Product Code?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The wizard is pretty much the same between the versions.

On "Welcome" did you select the 30-day option? Because that should have you skip the product code part, which by definition you can't fill out if you're doing the trial.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Activate your trial license - "Opening Mathcad Express Free Trial for the First Time": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXlwfOPglk8 

Ready to open Mathcad Express for the first time? First, we'll verify and license your free trial of Mathcad Prime. Then, we'll open Mathcad Express and look at all the functionalities available during your free trial, and afterwards. Let's get started. This video uses Mathcad Prime 7 as an ...

Thank you for your reply. However, the video is for PTC Mathcad Prime 7.0.0.0, it is different for 10.0.0.0, please refer to screenshot below, have to key in a Product Code, otherwise can not click Next. 

LW_12085419_2-1728289147723.png

The wizard is pretty much the same between the versions.

On "Welcome" did you select the 30-day option? Because that should have you skip the product code part, which by definition you can't fill out if you're doing the trial.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

After restarting and selecting the 30 days option, the Product Code part has been skipped and the license was obtained. Thank you!

Announcements
Top Tags