cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Cannot find the Server Manager in MathCAD

ptc-2198950
1-Newbie

Cannot find the Server Manager in MathCAD

Hi!

I am trying to connect MathCAD to Windchill ProductPoint (a new PDM-solution from PTC). According to the manuals I am supposed to find a server manager under Tools > Server Manager, but it is nothing there, see attached picture.

I am running Mathcad 14.0 M035 (14.0.3.374 [908181139])

Any suggestions (I am new to MathCAD so this could have a simple solution)?

Regards

Erik
3 REPLIES 3
PhilipOakley
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2198950)

I think it has to be 'turned on' in some way. I have the feeling that something was in the admin guide / release note about M035 (Enterprise users only).
Also note that M035 has a memory leak problem - search recent threads.
Philip Oakley

You can enable PTC-places in the tools-menu, which is a demand for using the server manager. I have done this and it didn't solve the problem (see attached pic).

I have logged this as a call at PTC, they haven't been able to solve this issue in 2 weeks.

Regards

You can enable PTC-places in the tools-menu, which is a demand for using the server manager. I have done this and it didn't solve the problem (see attached pic).

I have logged this as a call at PTC, they haven't been able to solve this issue in 2 weeks.

Regards
Announcements

Top Tags