cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are troubleshooting an issue impacting community login, and it may be intermittently unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Choice of Inputs

ppal
17-Peridot

Choice of Inputs

Presenting different input choices:

ppal_0-1666736759158.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

What you are seeking is not possible in Prime except using a technique presented by ttokoro

It is possible to use links to different worksheets that could contain different inputs but these need to be manually selected.

Create some text in a text box highlight it and go to Text Formatting | Links on the menu.

When you control click on the links or right click and select open the linked sheet opens.

An example from Roark's book where the splash screen links to the contents page

Cheers

Terry

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:ppal)

image.png

ppal
17-Peridot
(To:ttokoro)

I think my question was not clear.

Essentially I want to be able to present  different "blocks" of input pages depending on the selection.

So if I select X then present one set of inputs.

If Y selected then another set of input options is presented.

Like a dynamic show/hide ??

Hi,

What you are seeking is not possible in Prime except using a technique presented by ttokoro

It is possible to use links to different worksheets that could contain different inputs but these need to be manually selected.

Create some text in a text box highlight it and go to Text Formatting | Links on the menu.

When you control click on the links or right click and select open the linked sheet opens.

An example from Roark's book where the splash screen links to the contents page

Cheers

Terry

Announcements

Top Tags