cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Generar matriz de los resultados de funciones

Ycarlos
11-Garnet

Generar matriz de los resultados de funciones

Good morning community.

I am new to using this program, the question I have is how to generate a matrix from the combination of results of 02 functions, I attach the question file. I would like to thank someone who can clear up my doubts. The version is PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0.0.

Thanks in advance..

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate

Buen día comunidad.

Soy nuevo en el uso de este programa, la duda que tengo, es como generar una matriz a partir de la combinación de resultados de 02 funciones, adjunto el archivo de la pregunta. Leía agradecer que alguien pueda absolver mis dudas. la versión es PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0.0.

Gracias de antemano.

cccccccc.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would prefer to set up the initial functions like Q1 to work OK just for scalar arguments just as he did and then call that function vectorized with a vector as argument.

Werner_E_1-1696897675045.png

Prime 9 file attached

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I would suggest closing a thread before opening a new one. -> Encontrar valor en columna en una matriz

BTW, x in your sheet is a RANGE, not a VECTOR. Thats the reason for the augment function failing.
Unfortunately ranges and vectors look the very same in Prime, but they are completely different things. A range is kind of an implicit loop, not a collection of values.

In the past Stuart Bruff explained in details the differences. The work was done for and in an older Mathcad version, but the information still applies. His work is also attached as a pdf here Understanding Ranges, Sequences, & Vectors

ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:Ycarlos)

Add = and ->.

image.pngimage.png

I would prefer to set up the initial functions like Q1 to work OK just for scalar arguments just as he did and then call that function vectorized with a vector as argument.

Werner_E_1-1696897675045.png

Prime 9 file attached

Top Tags