cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Graph

Abhishek71992
5-Regular Member

Graph

Hi,

I am not able to plot this graph on MATHCAD prime. Can anyone please help me?

TIA

3 REPLIES 3

You should always attach your worksheet as well, because its hard to impossible to debug a picture, especially as it doesn't show the error message as well.

My best guess is that you used the wrong type of index when you defined Phi. You must use the vector/matrix index and not the literal index. You can get the vector index by typing [ or use the ribbon menu.

Abhishek71992
5-Regular Member
(To:Werner_E)

Hi,

PFA. Sorry for not attaching the document previously. Also, how to add a placeholder in y-axis and x-axis.

Thanks

My guess was correct - you had used the wrong type of index!

Furthermore your plots were placed too high. Mathcad reads left to right and top to down. So the plots must be place AFTER the definition of the expressions.

Not sure what you mean with placeholders!? Do you mean labels? Primes native plots don't support labels (you may place text regions manually), don't support grid lines (there are workarounds available in this forum), don't support a second y-axis, ...

In Prime 6 PTC has added a third party module - the "diagram component" (see calculate ribbon). IMHO its a very badly integrated module which is rather slow, not WYSIWYG, does not support units and is quite unusable if you use a 4K display, as it does not scale properly. But you may give it a try - it supports labels, grid lines, etc.

Find attached your file with the correct indices and placement of plots.

Werner_E_0-1601427453195.png

Top Tags