cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Images not showing at the right space

mtrottier
1-Newbie

Images not showing at the right space

Hi,

I open a document and all the images inserted are showing under the text, not where they were originally inserted. All my colleagues dont have that issue when they open the same document !?

Michel

8 REPLIES 8

Which version of Mathcad are you using?

I had something similar happen to me a few years ago using version 13 (see post here‌).  However, it doesn't necessarily sound like the same issue I had.

mtrottier
1-Newbie
(To:MJG)

When this happened to me, I found that images on the first page were closer to their expected positions than images on lower pages.  That is, the further down an image was in the document, the more it was off.  Do you find this to be true?

mtrottier
1-Newbie
(To:MJG)

This may be true, but cant confirm. Depending of a yes or a no will have a different solution ?

Not necessarily.  As noted in the link I posted, my problem was not solved until the operating system was reinstalled.  That's not to say that something less couldn't have solved the problem - I just never found one.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:mtrottier)

Do you have the page zoom set to 100% in Mathcad?

Yes the zoom is at 100%

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:mtrottier)

Well, bang goes that idea. There have been reports in the past of problems with region overlap when the zoom was not set to 100% and the user has an unusual screen resolution. Do you have an unusual monitor setup?

Can you post an example worksheet?

Top Tags