cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

MathCAD Prime 3.1 and MathCAD Express 6.0.0 Not Operating Math

Huwinner
1-Newbie

MathCAD Prime 3.1 and MathCAD Express 6.0.0 Not Operating Math

Hello! I hope you all are having a wonderful evening/day/afternoon/night!

I am new to this forum so I'm not sure if I should post this here - I couldn't seem to find a better place to put this.

I use MathCAD for Engineers without Borders work, and I have been using it for 3 years now. I have been updating and using 3 files primarily for our calculations. After half a year using these files, they suddenly have stopped doing math. Attached is a picture of one of the files.

Huwinner_0-1580265717318.png

As you can see, the text boxes are fine, but the actual mathboxes are opaque and do not do any math functions. When I try to type more math functions, it still does not work. When I open it in MathCAD express 6.0.0, I get the same result.  When my co-lead opens it in MathCAD Prime 3.1 or Express 6.0.0, she runs into the same problems.

When I open an entirely new file in MathCAD Prime 3.1, it works perfectly as MathCAD should be.

I have attached the files for your convenience.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing what you all think :).

1 REPLY 1

I just opened your first file (solarcollector) and noticed that automatic calculation is turned off.

Go to the "Calculation" ribbon" and click "Auto Calculation" and all should be OK again.

Werner_E_1-1580269708178.png

Top Tags