cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Mathcad 15 and Prime 7 serializing differently

FrankM22
6-Contributor

Mathcad 15 and Prime 7 serializing differently

Hi, I've been asked to convert a mathcad sheet for my work (why most of the attached worksheets are collapsed and locked, sorry, although everything that is relevant shouldn't be) and I'm having difficulty with a particular line which then leads into an xy plot. The xy plot is saying that there are too many range variables in prime 7, however it works in version 15.

m3.png

m4.png

I'm unsure if what I think is the reason for the error is correct (as it does apply to both the x and y axis functions and so maybe would cancel itself out) although to me it seems the most likely:

The error is that in mathcad 15, it seems to serialise all of AzD and Vr for q=0 first, then q=1, etc. However prime 7 for some reason is serialising each of the 5X1 matrices instead, and I can't figure out how to make it act like mathad 15 instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

m1.pngm2.png

Ps there is a difference between serialising matrices in mathcad 15 and prime 7 which is why the order of j and jw are seen to be swapped in the sheets - although that is to keep the outputs the same - see https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/Prime-7-swapping-row-and-column-order-from-Mathcad-15/m-p/741852#M196793

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:FrankM22)

4 REPLIES 4
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:FrankM22)

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

FrankM22