cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Program not working after conversion to Prime

davidlimtw
7-Bedrock

Program not working after conversion to Prime

After conversion to Prime 6.0, my simple program equation is not working but it is still calculate in MathCAD 15. Dont see any problem with the equations.

Please help

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DJF
16-Pearl
16-Pearl
(To:davidlimtw)

Try this.  Add the return in the program, and I think another programming double-bar on the left.

then retype the min statement, select min from the functions as it seems to get confused on which min you want (since it means different things, e.g. a unit)2020-04-03_13-33-01.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Had to rework a bit to use Express, found some "divide by zero" faults.

Hi Fred,

You are absolutely correct, answer came out to be zero without the double bar suggested by DJF.

Thanks 

Regards

David

DJF
16-Pearl
16-Pearl
(To:davidlimtw)

Try this.  Add the return in the program, and I think another programming double-bar on the left.

then retype the min statement, select min from the functions as it seems to get confused on which min you want (since it means different things, e.g. a unit)2020-04-03_13-33-01.jpg

davidlimtw
7-Bedrock
(To:DJF)

Hi DFJ,

Thanks. You absolutely naid it. Once the double bar and return included in the logic the program return the value.

Kudos to you!!

David

Top Tags