cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

font size in mathcad prime

dara
3-Visitor

font size in mathcad prime

As per the original post

Hi

Two issues: 

1. I would like to publish my chart in a journal paper but at the same time look nice on the work sheet. Through Chart component I can publish a pdf of a chart. Only pdf has good resolution (no matter how much you zoom the pdf, the resolution is great). But the other forms have poor resolution: jpg, jpeg, peng etc. 

2. The Font size in the chart component window is fine but on the worksheet it becomes too small. If I make it bigger (in the chart component window) to look better on the worksheet, it becomes a bit too big for the Chart component. For example, a 10 point font on chart component looks much smaller on the worksheet chart. 

3, Also, I would like to print multiple plots on one 8x10 page through the Chart Component. Is there a possibility to add multiple charts, give the page size etc in the Chart Component Window? I mean, in Matlab, we can use multiple charts in one shot. How do I do that in Chart component?

Need help please!

2 REPLIES 2
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:dara)

Hi,

please discuss your problems with PTC Support.

Martin Hanák
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:dara)

3. To have multiple charts on the same page, add additional chart components to the same page.

The chart component doesn't "know" about the page, so you cannot set the page size in the chart component. You can size the chart component by manipulating it's borders.

Success!

Luc

Announcements

Top Tags