cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

mathcad prime file type not supported

RE_10620426
2-Guest

mathcad prime file type not supported

Hello, my computer crashed last Night and ive been having trouble opening my mathcad file. I think it got corrupted. Any idea you Guys can fix it?

9 REPLIES 9

Can you please attach the file?

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

I cant, since the file is too big 😕 but i managed to upload it here

Am i not allowed to post links here :3

AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:RE_10620426)

Hi @RE_10620426 it depends on the link. It looked like your file was 19 MB which shouldn't be too large to upload to the community and we prefer you share files here because they are scanned for viruses, and we just want to be sure they are safe. Let me know if you have problems attaching the file and welcome to the community!

it says the file exceeds the maximum allowed size, which is 9.79MB :/its my project for this schedule, all my work is in this file :3

and thanks, i hope i can get this solved 😄

AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:RE_10620426)

Here I was able to attach the file. I will look into the limit you saw, but in the meantime, I've attached the file to this post.

thanks andrewK, i hope any1 has a solution for this problem i have with this file 😮

Please specify which version of Mathcad Prime you are using.

mathcad prime 5, everything was working fine untill my computer suddenly crashed down after a drivers update. i can open other mathcad files, but not this one

Top Tags