cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

DPM Production Dashboard

KG_96
9-Granite

DPM Production Dashboard

I have configured DPM equipment. using  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS371476   this link

But I cannot select the WorkCentre showing some error. Kindly check attached  image.

I have also checked 

https://support.ptc.com/help/digital_performance_management/r9.5/en/index.html#page/dpm/digital_performance_management/production_dashboard/production_blocks.html#

Please guide

7 REPLIES 7
akharma
5-Regular Member
(To:KG_96)

Do you have the DPM Permissions module installed? If so, there is a final step that must be done after importing your assets. The Enterprise Network in composer must have a certain visibility permission added. The network will have the name of the enterprise you loaded and it needs to have visibility permissions for PTCDTS.Base.Permissions.Default_OR added.

If you don't have that module installed, could you provide Script Logs?

KG_96
9-Granite
(To:akharma)

Thanks For the replay...

I have not installed DPM Permissions module. How to install it ? Can you have any document? 

If yes please share with me. I will install it.

Also Please check attached Script Log, Error log and application log for your reference.

akharma
5-Regular Member
(To:KG_96)

Hi,

You don't need to have it installed. If it was installed, that may have been the cause of the issue.

This may have been caused by something going wrong with the setup. Generally, we don't do manual setup of the Equipment List. While not officially supported, we recommend using the DPM Data Import Extension found here.

This allows you to add all the info to a spreadsheet and import that spreadsheet. I'd recommend refreshing your image back to a blank DPM environment.

KG_10929768
4-Participant

I have checked this link but it has available only 2 files one is license and other is read me.

Can I get this file 

akharma
5-Regular Member
(To:KG_10929768)

If you click on releases on the middle right of the page, you'll be directed to all the versions. Make sure you grab the one specific to your version of DPM.

KG_10929768
4-Participant

Ok .Thank You

Hello @KG_96

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements

Top Tags