cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Assembly Deactivate

ejenner
1-Newbie

Assembly Deactivate

In a n assembly, I want to edit a part with all the rest visible. So I click 'Activate' and make my changes. I cannot find a way to 'deactivate' and go back to normal assembly mode, though. The only way I have found is to save everything, close creo completely, and reopen. How do I Deactivate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Right click on the top level in the tree and select Activate again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Right click on the top level in the tree and select Activate again.

Is there a way to automate this action with a Mapkey?

I use quite often the "activate" in assembly, because I need to copy some parameters from Creo to SAP

Then I would like to be "back" the the main assembly with a keyboard command, instead of right click+deactivate

Thanks for help in advance

@AA_6360984 wrote:

Is there a way to automate this action with a Mapkey?

I use quite often the "activate" in assembly, because I need to copy some parameters from Creo to SAP

Then I would like to be "back" the the main assembly with a keyboard command, instead of right click+deactivate

Thanks for help in advance

Hi,

to activate main assembly simply press CTRL+A.

Martin Hanák

thank you very much!

thank you very much!

AL_10409690
5-Regular Member
(To:ejenner)

i figured that out AFTER 40 min struggling finding a command called DEACTIVATE; which is what common sense would do... why CREO uses select the top assy and ACTIVATE it, is beyond my understanding

Top Tags