cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Cannot install Student Academic Version of Creo2

ptc-3786086
1-Newbie

Cannot install Student Academic Version of Creo2

I believe I downloaded all of the academic version from your website, it was 4.17 GB, although the web site said something like 4.485 GB

I thought I had done everything correctly I followed the Creo 2 Student Installation Guide instructions

The icons all install on the desktop and under programs, but they don't work

I got an email saying I have a backup license in the event the one downloaded gets lost I guess

Nothing seems to work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Daniel,

It sounds like the DVD didn't fully downloaded. It should be 4.25GB when unzipped. I would recommend uninstalling completely, re-downloading, and trying to install again.

If you still aren't able to get it working, send an email to - and a member of our team can jump on and take a look.

Regards,
Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Daniel,

It sounds like the DVD didn't fully downloaded. It should be 4.25GB when unzipped. I would recommend uninstalling completely, re-downloading, and trying to install again.

If you still aren't able to get it working, send an email to - and a member of our team can jump on and take a look.

Regards,
Chris

Top Tags