cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Creo 10 License Warning Invalid Host (Requesting CREOPMA_Studendt6...)

KR_10697879
3-Visitor

Creo 10 License Warning Invalid Host (Requesting CREOPMA_Studendt6...)

Please help I've been try so many times to do my work on Creo but this message keeps appearing. I've been reading so much to solve this problem and i followed pdf that were sent in the PTC Community to solve this problem but is not working! please help me ASAP!! 

Warning License PTC.png

3 REPLIES 3

@KR_10697879 wrote:

Please help I've been try so many times to do my work on Creo but this message keeps appearing. I've been reading so much to solve this problem and i followed pdf that were sent in the PTC Community to solve this problem but is not working! please help me ASAP!! 

Warning License PTC.png

Hi,

1.]

Open Command prompt windows and run ipconfig /all > ip.txt command in it.

2.]

Open ip.txt file in Notepad.

3.]

Open license file mentioned on attached picture in Notepad.

4.]

Check whether MAC address located after HOSTID=PTC_HOSTID= string in license file is present in ip.txt file.

Note: If you upload both mentioned files the I will check their contents for you.

Martin Hanák

Doesn't work. Using a school computer no access to the administrative account doesn't help. Could it be that we need to install the help center as well?

@JC_10836698 wrote:

Doesn't work. Using a school computer no access to the administrative account doesn't help. Could it be that we need to install the help center as well?

Hi,

your post makes no sense. I don't understand what you are asking.

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Top Tags