cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo for windows 8.1?

rrussell
1-Newbie

Creo for windows 8.1?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get creo on a computer running on Wndows 8.1? And if I need to update creo when will that update be availible? Because i just got a shiny new HP Pavillion for the holidays and I've been using creo alot for this current season but on a seperate computer that was running on windows 7. I don't believe the windows 8 version runs on windows 8.1. So if anyone knows when the update will be availible that would be glorious.

Thank you!

-Bo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bo,

If you are using Creo 2.0 (build code M070), it is certified to work with Windows 8.0. I have not heard of any issues with 8.1 so I would assume it is working with that also (but not certified).

Regards,

Adam

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bo,

If you are using Creo 2.0 (build code M070), it is certified to work with Windows 8.0. I have not heard of any issues with 8.1 so I would assume it is working with that also (but not certified).

Regards,

Adam

I have an HP Pavilion as well. It will not run it.

magnus.salomons
14-Alexandrite
(To:bjolin)
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:rrussell)

Hi, PTC is offering Creo 2.0 M100 through the Academic download portal, so just grab the latest build if that's not what you are working with. If it is, I would recommend dropping a post in the Academic Support community with the specifics of the issue(s) you are encountering to see if someone can help you out. I have had Creo 2.0 running on Windows 8.0 and 8.1 for a long time on Dell hardware. I am not aware of any hardware specific issues with HP.

Top Tags